“Kaizen”, in Japanese means “continuous improvement”. We have one life and many lessons to continuously improve who we are, every single, day. I’m a student of life, an explorer at heart, and deeply connected to the purpose and fulfilment of human experience.
My wisdom comes from the many mistakes made across a 21-year career. The Industries in which I worked include Clinical Psychology, Business Transformation, IT, Investment Banking, Retail, and Computer Networking. My expertise lies in:
- Leadership Strengths Coaching and Brain-based Coaching
- Virtual and in-person facilitation of leadership and coach training for global audiences
- Leadership Development and Team Consulting
- Talent Management and Development
- Blogging and Social Media
What I do
I’m a Sr. Leadership Coach, Team Consultant, and Global Facilitator. I have a Master’s Degree in Clinical Psychology. I’m trained by The Marcus Buckingham Company in StandOut Strengths Coaching. I’m a Results Certified Coach from the NeuroLeadership Institute.
What this blog is about
The Kaizen Life is an intersection of learning journeys made through the narrative of coaching, leadership, and mindfulness.